technical data Giesemann Matrix T5 12x80 Watt:
- Light output: 12x80 W
- length 1500 mm
- electronically ballasts, optionally dimmable
- absolutey no noise (no fans are integrated)
- low heat oputput
- 3 light circuits for individual switching
- optionally splash water protection
- steel wire suspension
- including Giesemann Powerchrome T5 bulbs with a choice in five different colours
One of the most versatile ways of presenting your aquarium in a favourable light is the brand new Giesemann Matrix - the latest lighting innovation. The Giesemann Matrix series takes full account of your lighting requirements – various lengths and different T-5 tubes cater perfectly for almost every need. An aesthetic appearance of lasting value is obtained only when backed by new functional solutions. That's why the new Matrix comes with a unique reflector technology that brings exceptional light into your aquarium with virtually no loss in intensity. Perfect calculations and computer-aided design render anti-glare devices superfluous. The maximum light performance is achieved by the use of the latest reflector technology. The combination of a high gloss finished reflector of 99.8% purest aluminium with CAD-designed light distribution gives the ultimate in reflectance and is revolutionary in the illumination of aquariums.
The innovative features for the new Giesemann Matrix series are:Do you have questions about this article ?
- Anodized aluminium body with ultra flat design
- Adjustable hanging suspension with horizontal adjustment
- Three light circuits can be switched independently
- non flickering lamp start
- optimized ventilation of the unit without any fan
- independent reflector for each tube
- reflector with unique shape
- maximum light output and minimum waste of energy
- full electronic German ballast
- the system is able to tolerate power surges between 220-240v.