technical data Giesemann Razor T5 Double-Lamp dimmable:
- 2x24 W, length: 595 mm, width: 145 mm, height: 47 mm
- 2x39 W, length: 895 mm, width: 145 mm, height: 47 mm
- 2x54 W, length: 1195 mm, width: 145 mm, height: 47 mm
- 2x80 W, length: 1495 mm, width: 145 mm, height: 47 mm
- with dimmable ballasts (note: separate controller needed)
- incl. High power reflectors
- incl. Mounting kit Flexkit
- marine water resitent
- variable mounting options
- flickerfree electronic HF ballasts
- steel wire suspension optionally available
- also suitable to upgrade your Giesemann Stratos cover
The latest lighting innovation enables all aquarists to successfully mimic natural lighting environments in their aquariums. Giesemann have studied all aspects of lighting – from reflectors to tubes – to bring you ther Giesemann Razor T5 light – the most effective and energy efficient lighting solutions possible. Ideal for freshwater and marine aquariums, the Giesemann Razor can be used as the sole lamp in covered aquariums, for example, or as an additional one for uncovered aquariums. The watertight aluminium body has a anodized finish to provide good reflection. The Giesemann Razor T5 has dimmable ballasts integrated. With an optional controller (e.g. Giesemann Sunrisetimer or GHL ProfiLux) you can simulate sunrises and sunsets, clouds etc.
The Giesemann Razor T5 is also suitable to upgrade your existing Giesemann Startos cover.Do you have questions about this article ?