The Hydor Prime 20 is a comfortably and durably external filter for aquaria from 100 l up to 250 litres content. Problem-free operation for many years and a perfect and efficient filtration are the characteristics of this aquarium filter. Easy to install thanks to the patented self-priming system, the Hydor Prime 20 guarantees a crystal clear filtration that takes dirt and debris out of the aquarium. The intake tube is equipped with an indicator system which allows you to monitor the need of cleaning very easily. The Hydor Prime 20 is suitable for use in both fresh and marine water. Useful features, like the rotatable stoping valves and the large filter medium container with transportation handle makes cleaning works very easily. All neccesary accessories are included in the package for a immediately beginning.
technical data Hydor Prime 20 -External filter-:Do you have questions about this article ?
- for aquaria from 100 up to 250 litres content
- Power consumption 230 V/50Hz 25 W (other wattages on request)
- Pump output: 600 l/h
- Filter volume: 3.0 l
- height: 300 mm
- height with taps: 380 mm
- diameter: 170 mm-rotatable stopping taps
- incl. filter media
- incl. accessories (hoses, pipes, suction cups, etc.)
- indicator system for cleaning
- for fresh and marine water suitable