JBL ProSilent a200 is a new extremely quiet air pump generation for aquaria with a air output of 200 litres per hour. The pump operates at an extremely low noise level due to a completely new construction design incorporating a silencer. JBL ProSilent a200 air pumps are scarcely audible. Precision workmanship and high quality materials ensure long working life. Place the JBL ProSilent a200 pump above the water surface for protecting the pump for flow-back of the water. If the pump is located below the water surface, it is recommended to install a non-return valve in the air hose to the pump.
technical data JBL ProSilent a200:Do you have questions about this article ?
- whisper quiet (< 37 dB(A)) due to special housing feet, soundproofing and weight
- pump output max. 200 l/h, adjustable
- power consumption 3.4 W
- head pressure >160 mbar
- one connection for 4/6 mm air hose
- 90° rotable air connection
- for aquarium from 50-300 litres
- incl. 2 m air hose, non-return valve and air stone
- 4 years guarentee