Tetra Tablets TabiMin is a staple food for bottom-feeding ornamental fish - containing all essential nutrients.
- the optimum, selective and varied food for ornamental fish that live near the bottom of the aquarium, e.g. catfish, loaches and bottomfeeding barbs
- the tablets sink to the bottom, making it possible to select the feeding place
- allows timid fish to be fed, since the tablets can be deposited in well-hidden places
- stabilised vitamin C increases resistance to disease, promotes healthy growth and prevents nutrition-related deficiency symptoms
- contains all vital nutrients, vitamins and trace elements
Recommended feeding for Tetra Tablets TabiMin:
Feed max. one TabiMin tablet for each Wels a short time bevor the light is switching off.
Analysis:Do you have questions about this article ?
Crude protein: 40 %
Crude fat: 6 %
Crude fibre: 2.0 %
Crude ash: 9.5 %
Water: 9 %