The EHEIM Jäger Aquarium adjustable heater is an ultra-modern unit for the automatically heating of fresh and sea water aquaria. This heater is the first choice by aquarium people all over the world. Quality and security are a class of ist own.
The EHEIM Jäger Aquarium Heater has a temperature adjustment scale ranging from 18°C to 34°C. The thermostat is designed to permit external resetting of the temperature. A control light shows whether the unit is warming up under thermostatic control or has been turned off by it. The EHEIM Jäger Aquarium Adjustable Heater is made of tough special glass (SCHOTT Duran laboratory glass) and suitable for both fresh and sea water. Therefore, it is free from pollutants, which could seep into the water. It is resistant to chemical and biological substances. It does not have any fissures and hair cracks, which condensation water can penetrate. And it is shatter-proof i.e. resistant to cold water shock, which can occur during maintenance or sudden water level changes. The heater can be fully immersed. The power supply cable with Europlug is 170 cm long. An inbuilt safety device prevents the unit being damaged by running dry as well as preventing the glass tube bursting. A dual-suction-pad holder for securing the unit to the glass tank wall is included. New model !
Technical data EHEIM Jäger Aquarium Heater:
- Power 220-240 V (please ask for other voltages)
- Temperature range from 18°C to 34°C adjustable
- readjustable +/- 2 °C
- Control accuracy: +/- 0,5°C
- Running dry protection
- Diameter: 36 mm
- Housing made from special glass (SCHOTT DURAN Laboratory glass)
- for use in fresh and salt water aquaria
- Cable length: 170 cm
- 3 years warranty
The following models are available:Do you have questions about this article ?
- 25 W for Aquaria from 20 up to 25 l, Total length: 243 mm
- 50 W for Aquaria from 25 up to 60 l, Total length: 243 mm
- 75 W for Aquaria from 60 up to 100 l, Total length: 270 mm
- 100 W for Aquaria from 100 up to 150 l, Total length: 319 mm
- 125 W for Aquaria from 150 up to 200 l, Total length: 319 mm
- 150 W for Aquaria from 200 up to 300 l, Total length: 345 mm
- 200 W for Aquaria from 300 up to 400 l, Total length: 406 mm
- 250 W for Aquaria from 400 up to 600 l, Total length: 452 mm
- 300 W for Aquaria from 600 up to 1000 l, Total length: 506 mm