JBL ProFlora u501 is a modern and professional CO2 system for aquaria from approx. 20 up to 400 litres content. The JBL ProFlora u501 set is ready to use and comes with all neccessary parts for the easy and more reliably operation. JBL ProFlora u501 is a CO2 system for disposable CO2 cylinders (u-system). But it can be canverted to refillable system (m-system) very easily with only changing the connector of the CO2 pressure regulator. Also the system can be upgrated for larger aquariums with only a few handles.
These are the features of the new JBL ProFlora u501 CO2 fertilizer system:
+ Finally a CO2 system which can be converted from disposable cylinders (u-system) to refillable cylinders (m-system) in just seconds.
+ Extendable CO2 diffuser JBL Taifun: whenever more CO2 is needed, whether due to denser planting, a larger aquarium or because a lower pH level is required: the JBL Taifun can be easily extended at very little cost. So there is simply no need to buy a new bigger diffuser.
+ Complete solution: liquid fertilizer (JBL Ferropol) and daily fertilizer (JBL Ferropol 24) are already included. CO2 alone is not sufficient for luxuriant plant growth.
+ New pressure regulator JBL ProFlora u001/m001: in addition to the new feature that this pressure regulator now fits disposable as well as refillable cylinders (only dismantle or remove one locking nut), the pre-set operating pressure can also now be adjusted if required.
Technical data and content of the JBL ProFlora u501 CO2 Fertilizer Set:Do you have questions about this article ?
- for aquariums from 20 to 400 litres of water
- Free-standing, certified disposable 500 g CO2 cylinder JBL ProFlora u500
- Professional CO2 pressure regulator JBL ProFlora u001 with 2 pressure gauges and precision needle valve. Using seperately available adapter, can also be used with refillable cylinders.
- Infinitely extendable CO2 passive reactor, JBL ProFlora Taifun 190 mm, with maximum diffusion rate of CO2 in aquarium water.
- JBL ProFlora Count Safe bubble counter allows for easy monitoring of CO2 levels and safes the CO2-System for flowback of aquarium water into fittings and cylinder.
- Long term permanent test shows the correct CO2 level.
- 3 m JBL TopStop CO2 hose, JBL ProFlora T3, certified impermeable to CO2.
- 2x 100 ml JBL Ferropol basis fertilizer and 10 ml JBL Ferropol 24 daily fertilizer provide plants with essential mineral nutrients and trace elements.