Tetra Cichlid-Sticks is a staple food for all cichlids and other large ornamental fish.
- the nutrient content meets cichlids increased needs for animal proteins and ensures balanced nutrition
- the sticks float on the surface of the water and suit the natural eating habits of the fish, due to their worm-like shape and size
- stabilised vitamin C increases resistance to disease, promotes healthy growth and prevents nutrition-related deficiency symptoms
- enhances natural colouring, vitality and robustness
- exact dosage of food quantity possible
Recommended feeding for Tetra Cichlid-Sticks:
Feed the fish several times a day with only as much food as the fish can consume within a few minutes.
Analysis:Do you have questions about this article ?
Crude protein: 46 %
Crude fat: 8 %
Crude fibre: 2 %
Crude ash: 10 %
Water: 6 %