JBL ProFlora u501
is a modern and professional CO2 system for aquaria from approx. 20 up to 400 litres content
. The JBL ProFlora u501 set is ready to use and comes with all neccessary parts for the easy and more reliably operation. JBL ProFlora u501 is a CO2 system for disposable CO2 cylinders (u-system). But it can be converted to refillable system (m-system) very easily with only changing the connector of the CO2 pressure regulator. Also the system can be upgrated for larger aquariums with only a few handles.
These are the features of the new JBL ProFlora u501 CO2 fertilizer system:
+ Finally a CO2 system which can be converted from disposable cylinders (u-system) to refillable cylinders (m-system) in just seconds.
+ Extendable CO2 diffuser JBL Taifun: whenever more CO2 is needed, whether due to denser planting, a larger aquarium or because a lower pH level is required: the JBL Taifun can be easily extended at very little cost. So there is simply no need to buy a new bigger diffuser.
+ Complete solution: liquid fertilizer (JBL Ferropol) and daily fertilizer (JBL Ferropol 24) are already included. CO2 alone is not sufficient for luxuriant plant growth.
+ New pressure regulator JBL ProFlora u001/m001: in addition to the new feature that this pressure regulator now fits disposable as well as refillable cylinders (only dismantle or remove one locking nut), the pre-set operating pressure can also now be adjusted if required.
Technical data and content of the JBL ProFlora u501 CO2 Fertilizer Set: Manual JBL ProFlora u501 CO2 Complete System
- for aquariums from 20 to 400 litres of water
- Free-standing, certified disposable 500 g CO2 cylinder JBL ProFlora u500
- Professional CO2 pressure regulator JBL ProFlora u001 with 2 pressure gauges and precision needle valve. Using seperately available adapter, can also be used with refillable cylinders.
- Infinitely extendable CO2 passive reactor, JBL ProFlora Taifun 190 mm, with maximum diffusion rate of CO2 in aquarium water.
- JBL ProFlora Count Safe bubble counter allows for easy monitoring of CO2 levels and safes the CO2-System for flowback of aquarium water into fittings and cylinder.
- Long term permanent test shows the correct CO2 level.
- 3 m JBL TopStop CO2 hose, JBL ProFlora T3, certified impermeable to CO2.
- 100 ml JBL Ferropol basis fertilizer and 10 ml JBL Ferropol 24 daily fertilizer provide plants with essential mineral nutrients and trace elements.
Do you have questions about this article ?
Your question: JBL ProFlora u501 CO2 Complete System