JBL ProFlora u504
is a low-cost and modern CO2 system for aquaria from approx. 20 up to 400 litres content
. The JBL ProFlora u504 set is ready to use and comes with all neccessary parts for the easy and more reliably operation. JBL ProFlora u504 is a CO2 system for disposable CO2 cylinders (u-system). But it can be converted to refillable system (m-system) very easily with only changing the connector of the CO2 pressure regulator (not included).
These are the features of the new JBL ProFlora u504 CO2 fertilizer system:
+ complete CO2 system for fast and slowly growing aquarium plants
+ Complete solution: liquid fertilizer (JBL Ferropol) and daily fertilizer (JBL Ferropol 24) are already included. CO2 alone is not sufficient for luxuriant plant growth.
+ JBL pressure regulator with easy handling and in combination with an adaptor also for refillable CO2 cylinders.
Technical data and content of the JBL ProFlora u504 CO2 Fertilizer Set:Do you have questions about this article ?
- for aquariums from 20 to 400 litres of water
- Free-standing, certified disposable 500 g CO2 cylinder JBL ProFlora u500
- JBL CO2 pressure regulator with precision needle valve. Using seperately available adapter, can also be used with refillable cylinders.
- JBL Taifun P CO2 reactor with ceramic diffusor
- JBL ProFlora Count Safe bubble counter allows for easy monitoring of CO2 levels and safes the CO2-System for flowback of aquarium water into fittings and cylinder.
- Long term permanent test shows the correct CO2 level.
- 3 m JBL TopStop CO2 hose, JBL ProFlora T3, certified impermeable to CO2.
- 100 ml JBL Ferropol basis fertilizer and 10 ml JBL Ferropol 24 daily fertilizer provide plants with essential mineral nutrients and trace elements.