- Walaa Z. wrote about Hydor Prime 30 -External filter- in 2016:
Well Well.. Looks like I'm the first to review this Canister filter.. ;)
I Can Only Say: Hydor did learned the lesson.. Very Well Actually..
They Have Studied EVERY Single bit of the EHEIM Classic Series..
They Done a Full Reverse-Engineering on the EHEIM Classic family..
What are the Negative's and what are the Plus's .. Where and How Could we make Our Score..
- The Overall design of the Top.. (Hydor Wins here) ..
- Having a Stand alone Pump "Hidden" in the Top..
- Locking the Top to the Canister body.
- the Canister body Itself.. (Hydor is more Solid and is off Better Materials than EHEIM)..
- Pump Power ... Just Wow.. Hydor Simply Wins.. As Most people Likes Powerful Pumps more than Low Flow ones..
- You'll Need to Spend allot on the Bare/Naked EHEIM Classic, buying Double-Taps Connectors, Media, .. etc. Just to be Inline with The Hydor Prime Family.. It'll then be Twice the Cost of "Has-Everything" Hydor-Prime Count...
Show all reviews (2)
- . Terry S. wrote about Hydor Prime 30 -External filter- in March 2019:
Hi does this filter come complete with all hoses and fittings etc.
Aquaristikshop.com: Yes, the Hydor Prime 30 Comes complete with Installation accessories.
The Hydor Prime 30 is a comfortably and durably External filter for aquaria from 200 l up to 450 litres content. Problem-free operation for many years and a perfect and efficient filtration are the characteristics of this aquarium filter.