Tetra Discus is a staple food for all discus fish in granular form.
- optimally adapted to the special nutritional requirements of Discus fish with regard to colour, shape and formula
- contains all essential nutrients, vitamins and trace elements
- the slowly sinking food suits the typical eating habits of Discus fish
- stabilised vitamin C increases resistance to disease, promotes healthy growth and prevents nutrition-related deficiency symptoms
- no risk of transmission of disease by pathogens in comparison to frozen food
- promotes well-being, natural colouring and growth
Recommended feeding for Tetra Diskus:
Feed the fish several times a day with only as much food as the fish can consume within a few minutes.
Analysis:Do you have questions about this article ?
Crude protein: 47.5 %
Crude fat: 6.5 %
Crude fibre: 2 %
Crude ash: 10.5 %
Water: 6 %